Typical grocery shop:
• Drumstick Ice Cream
Typical Monday at Loblaws with Tigger .
That Moment: When you grab your coffee and breakfast sandwich off the counter at Starbucks – and a random hot guy points at you and says “Sausage?!”
So clearly I went on the (thankfully internal) offensive assuming he was calling me fat. I mumble nasty thoughts mixed with general embarrassment under my breath and my cheeks swell to a lovely crimson shade.
Then I have a realization.
Rrriiiiggghhhhhtttt. The sandwich. He wanted to verify which one I took – Check. And I ran off like a weirdo.
Jumping to conclusions should be an Olympic sport.
This picture was taken eight years ago today:
Since then I’ve enjoyed:
• Countless Holidays
• Immeasurable quantities of new shoes
• Opportunities to briefly live in both India and Australia (I know, right?)
• Unforgettable new friends
• “The Volcano”
• Being referred to as the girl with the “flippy hair” (see above)
• Endless trips to Starbucks
What more could a girl want? Such a Lucky Nancy – here’s to the next 8 and counting 🙂