After a year of blogging, I have come to a few conclusions:
- There is no hiding my crazy on here – in fact I think my crazy is much more apparent in written form (maybe that’s just because I speak to quickly in person so people miss half of the garbage I dole out on a daily basis)
- I’ve always considered myself as someone with less than zero percent creativity, but maybe writing is a good outlet for me. While the subject matter I yammer on about is either true or my opinion of the truth, Its likely the most creative I’ve ever been
- I think images are half the fun of blogging, and having a Smart phone is the perfect device for blogging
- Ya’ll are crazy
I base my last point on the sincerly random search engine refferals I’ve been getting recently along with the fact that if you are a return visitor, I have passed some of my crazy onto you – fact. Some of my favourite search engine terms are:
- Executive men in sheer socks – I can’t figure out which blog this directed traffic too, and more importantly… What? Was someone looking for sock porn? Or maybe fashion advice?
- Poor pregnant little waitress – again, unsure as to what of my source material google thought applied here, and I have to wonder if this was someone maybe looking for a very niche dating site, or possibly a costume idea
- Loser – much like at my 13th birthday party when my friends made me pick the nickname ‘reject’ for laser tag, this one feels like a cruel joke. The post was about losing phones, but by far the most search engine traffic I get is just the one simple word – and if it were not for the legions of fan girls that jumped on my Jared Padalecki post, it would definitely be the most viewed!