To spare those of you who are uninterested in any non-Jared related info, here’s the breakdown of our brief dalliance:
• It was definitely him
• He’s grown into a handsome man from that cute teen I remember in Gilmore Girls
• Unfortunately he deplaned in Vancouver and was replaced with a very obnoxious toddler for the remainder of my trip. FAIL
• He was overly gracious and friendly with staff and passengers, despite no one overtly pointing out his celebrity status
• Jared entertained himself by reading (a large and possibly travel adverse hard cover book), working on something while taking notes (a script, perhaps) and sleeping
• He took the toque off eventually and spent an unusually large amount of time running his fingers through his hair – I think his bangs aren’t meant for reading (blockage of optics, you know)
• He was traveling with a pretty brunette (thanks to comments, I believe this was his pregnant wife)
• I had zero communication with him, either than mutually laughing at a chair malfunction that happened to Ugg Girl
• I was hyperbolizing when I used the term “dalliance” above, but it’s a great word so I’m not apologizing
So pretty much nothing unusual happened 🙂
Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming:
Forget the free booze, extra legroom and decent meals – the thing I love most about traveling in business class is the comfy socks you get in your amenity kit!
Simple things amuse simple minds.