• Comfortable sleep in
• Fabulous Cappuccino
• Afternoon drive through the Hunter Valley wine region
• Refreshing workout
• This heavenly bath:
Consider Nancy recharged.
Filed under Events in Review, Pictures Tell a Thousand Words
Tagged as Hunter Valley, Sydney, the Establishment
I love lady Sundays,
– up with no hangover
– run (liesurely)
– make brunch, my very own version of Cora’s “Peggy’s Poached”
– finish book Origin of the Species by Nino Ricci
– do laundry and ironing and clean kitchen
– grocery shop
– make dinner, bake cookies… eat cookies… eat cookie dough…. eek.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 184 other followers